[STDS-802-16] new P802.16e/D12 submitted to RevCom for 6 Dec review

I have submitted an application to RevCom for their consideration of
an approval recommendation regarding P802.16e/D12 during their
meeting of 6 December. If all goes well, the IEEE-SA Standards Board
will be able to approve the request the following day.

The application is here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_059r3.pdf

Regards,

Roger