[STDS-802-16] site selection for Sessions #45

Dear IEEE 802.16 Participants:

At the Closing Plenary of Session #40, I will be scheduling agenda time to select a site for Session #45 in September 2006.

We discussed this issue initially at Session #39, asking for initial indications of interest. Frank Draper indicated that he would proposed Mont Tremblant, Canada.

If you are interested in hosting Session #45, you should prepare a proposal, as detailed in Clause 10 ("Site Selection") of the IEEE 802.16 Interim Session Guidelines:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_30.pdf>.

Those guidelines will also provide you with the information you need to plan a session. Note that the attendance figures in the guidelines are low based on recent attendance. Some of the other details may also be a bit out of date. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information. I'll be happy to answer questions.

Please consider carefully the dates you propose.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA