Re: [STDS-802-16] "802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group"

Folks,

I have been trying to get further information on a "Wireless
Architecture Sub Group" meeting schedule for next Monday, 8-11 am in
the Plaza Ballrm A of the Hyatt Vancouver.

Yesterday, I received the little bit of information below.

Please feel free to attend. Phil Barber expects to attend, so I'll
plan on asking him for a report during the 802.16 Opening Plenary.

Roger