Re: [STDS-802-16] [802SEC] Request to form a 802.19 Study Group

Based on the information I have seen, I support Steve's proposal.

When a Study Group is formed, it is typically given wide notice and
publicity, and it calls widely for contributions. As a result, I
think it is likely that, beyond those who participate in the umbrella
group, the Study Group would attract a number of additional
participants who are drawn to the new activity. If a PAR is approved,
I wouldn't be surprised to see yet another increase in participation
as the project got underway.

Sponsor Ballot, of course, is completely independent.

Roger