[STDS-802-16] Upload server is off-line

Folks,

The 802.16 upload server is off-line and will be until next week.

When Session #40 began, I (as usual) copied the uploaded files from
our Internet server to our local, on-site server. At that time, I
turned off the upload function from the Internet server. During the
session, new files accumulated on the local server.

Normally, I would move all these files back to the Internet server
once the session is over. However, this time, I ran into a problem: I
didn't pick up the server from the network room when the network crew
was around. When I left Vancouver, the space was locked, and even
hotel security couldn't get me in.

The server is now in shipment. It's scheduled to arrive at my office
late on Friday, and I hope to have everything back on-line on Monday
28 November.

Roger