[STDS-802-16] Subchannel numbering question

> What is the enumeration used for indicating the subchannel offset in the DL
> and UL MAP IEs? Is it the physical enumeration (column A in the attached
> document) or the logical enumeration (column B in the attached document)?
>
> For example, in the scenario illustrated in the document, when a UIUC=12
> region is scheduled by the MAC Scheduler spanning the last 6 subchannels
> allocated to the segment (these would be subchannels 23, 24, 31, 32, 33, and
> 34 in column A OR subchannels 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 in column B), should
> the "OFDMA Subchannel offset" field in the UL-MAP IE indicate a value of 23
> (Physical enumeration) or a value of 14 (logical enumeration)?

I've interpreted that referring to logical subchannels before subchannel
renumbering (as stated below) is equivalent to the "physical enumeration" in
Figures 221 and 222 (802.16-2004, pp 504, 505).

. Cor1D5 pp 106 lines 22-25:
The subchannels referred to in this section are logical subchannels, before
subchannel renumbering in the downlink, and before applying the rotation scheme
(8.4.6.2.6) and the mapping indicated by UL allocated subchannels bitmap in UCD
for the uplink.

. Cor1D5 pp 122 lines 41-43:
 The subchannels offsets referred to in all formats of DL-MAP_IE are logical
subchannels, before subchannel renumbering in the downlink.

Thanks,
Asaf