From: Jonathan Labs [mailto:jlabs@WAVESAT.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:30 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Call for Comments: Proposed IEEE 802.16 Maintenance Process

To:  IEEE 802.16 Reflector

bcc: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Members <http://ieee802.org/16/members.html>

The IEEE 802.16 Maintenance Task Group is opening a call for comments, through 28 February, 2006 AOE, on the proposed maintenance procedure as was presented at the Closing Plenary at Session #41 in New Delhi and as is documented at

The announcement document for the call

details the procedures for submitting comments on the proposed maintenance procedure document.

The comments received will be resolved during the Maintenance Task Group Meeting at Session #42 in Denver, Colorado, and the proposed maintenance procedure document will be updated accordingly.  The modified document will then be submitted to the Working Group for approval at the Closing Plenary at Session #42.

Jon Labs

802.16 Maintenance Task Group Chair

<mailto:jlabs@wavesat.com>