[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Re: Beta testers needed for IEEE Standards Process course.

Please forward this to your working groups

I knew I could count on our 802 participants. I have now received enough
volunteers to have a second tier in reserve for testers that finish
early.

We hope to have the course on-line for full use at the March plenary so
those of you who didn't have a chance to reply for the beta test
shouldn't have to wait long.

Also, we will be trying something new for newcomers in March. There will
be a newcomer presentation one hour before the Opening Plenary on Monday
morning to introduce you to the basics of IEEE 802 operation.

Regards,
Pat