[STDS-802-16] visas for 802.16 Session #43 (8-11 May 2006)

I am forwarding a note from Naftali Chayat, host of Session #43 (8-11
May 2006 in Tel Aviv, Israel). It didn't go through to the reflector,
due to the presence of the attachment. Please find the attachment
here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg43/VisaInfo.doc

Roger