[STDS-802-16] plans for 802.16 Session #43 (8-11 May 2006)

Naftali,

I wonder if you can please update us concerning your Session #43 plans?

In particular, when will you be able to provide the content of the
session web page? Our participants are anxious to know the hotel and
registration details. I would like to be able to tell them when it
will be available.

Also, can you please explain the visa information letter mentioned
below? Are you asking for everyone to submit it, even if it is clear
that the attendee does not need a visa? Also, for those who do need a
visa, what kind of arrangements have you been making  following your
receipt of the form?

Will you be updating us next week at Session #42?

Regards,

Roger