[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 WG Secretary position

Folks,

A couple of weeks ago, Dean Chang informed me of his decision to
resign as IEEE 802.16 WG Secretary. Dean has served in this capacity
since November 2001. He has made great contributions to the Working
Group. I appreciate his help and am sorry his term is coming to an
end. However, he has done way more than his fair share [particularly
since he also served as Secretary for the 802.16a Task Group].

Thanks, Dean! I hope to see you at a few future meetings.

Andy Sago has agreed to serve as Acting Secretary for Session #42.
This is his third consecutive session volunteering in that role, so
thanks Andy!

I've tried to recruit Andy to be the standing WG Secretary. However,
I haven't succeeded. Please let me know if you are interested in
taking on this position.

Roger