[STDS-802-16] Comments from 802.16 regarding proposed P802.19 PAR

[I just sent this note to the 802 EC reflector.  -Roger]

Steve,

IEEE 802.16 is submitting two comments to the 802.19 TAG regarding
the proposed P802.19 PAR. You can find these on the LAN at:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/le/docs/80216h-06_007.pdf

or on the Internet at:
	http://wirelessman.org/le/docs/80216h-06_007.pdf

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org> +1 303 497 7837
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
        <http://WirelessMAN.org>