[STDS-802-16] Registration site for May 06 session #43 in Tel Aviv

Dear 802.16 Participants,

The registration site for session #43 goes on air! The link to the site is:
http:\\www.myreg.co.il\ieeeisrael. At the end of the registration process
you will receive an email with an access code which will serve you for
making further modifications if needed.

When selecting the dates, please remember the Friday, May 12, trip. The site
offers two possible trip routes, and we will attempt to have both pending
the number of participants.

I would like to encourage you to register early. The registration fee will
be 300$ until April 6th and 400$ afterwards. The registration fee is
nonrefundable. The fees for the lodging at the hotel need to paid only after
the arrival. The social activities are at no extra charge.

I need to have a visibility regarding the number of participants. You can
help me by registering early, or at least sending me an email regarding your
intentions.

Until now we have received only a small amount of visa questionnaires. We
would like to run them as a batch through the authorities, so we will
appreciate if you find the time to fill the entry visa questionnaire found
at http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg43/VisaInfo.doc. The visa
questionnaires need to be sent to Mrs. Adi Lahav (with a cc to me) who will
instruct you how to proceed.

If you have any questions please email me, and I'll try to address the
questions before the closing plenary later today.

Best Regards,

Naftali

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549                       <--- NOTE THE UPDATED NUMBER
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com