Re: [STDS-802-16] FW: [STDS-802-16] questions regarding 802.16e WMAN-OFDMA?

From: Youssef Abdelilah [mailto:youssefa@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:45 PM
To: 'Itzik Kitroser'
Cc: 'Zion Hadad'
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16] FW: [STDS-802-16] questions regarding 802.16e WMAN-OFDMA?

Hello Itzik, Zion,

Thank you again for you feedback.

I would like to ask some more questions  just so I can get some understanding of your answers.

Please find some of the question right below your kind answers to the original

Questions.

Please read the text below and you will find the questions right after the arrows and below your answers.

Thank you again in advance for your feedback.

Best regards,

Youssef