[STDS-802-16] May 2006 IEEE meeting registration status + reminder

Dear Colleagues,

Below you will find a list of people who are registered to the May 2006 IEEE
meeting. If you have registered and you do not see your name, please write
me.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind that on Thursday the
registration fees are raised from 300$ to 400$. The registration can be
performed (or updated) at the web site http://www.myreg.co.il/IEEEisrael.

I've received from couple of people comments that with some Internet
browsers other than Microsoft Explorer (e.g. Firefox) they experienced
problems with filling some fields and completing the registration. If this
happens to you, please write me and I'll make my best to help.

Best Regards,

Naftali

------------ list of registrants, April 2nd, 2006 ---------
Mr.	Edward	Agis
Mr.	Aditya	Agrawal
Mr.	Siavash	Alamouti
Mr.	Masahito	Asa
Mr.	Phillip	Barber
Mr.	Naftali	Chayat
Mr.	Naftali	Chayat
Mr.	David Teyao	Chen
Mr.	Jaeweon	Cho
Mr.	JoonYoung	Choi
Mr.	David	CHOUKROUN
Mr.	Krzysztof	Dudzinski
Mr.	Per	Elmdahl
Mr.	Torsten	Fahldieck
Mr.	Frank	Favichia
Mr.	Avraham	Freedman
Mr.	I-Kang	Fu
Mrs.	Mariana	Goldhamer
Mr.	Eyal	Habsha
Mr.	Mike	Hart
Mr.	Gregory	Henderson
Mr.	Yerang	Hur
Ms.	Kerstin	Johnsson
Mr.	Panyuh	Joo
Ms.	Hyunjeong	Kang
Mr.	Sang Youb	Kim
Ms.	Sungkyung	Kim
Mr.	Youngho	Kim
Ms.	Hyunjeong	Lee
Mr.	SUNGJIN	LEE
Mr.	Youn-Tai	Lee
Mr.	Roger	Marks
Mr.	Asaf	Matatyaou
Mr.	Mitsuo	Nohara
Mr.	Roger	Peterson
Mr.	Paul	Piggin
Mr.	Scott	Probasco
Mr.	Jose	Puthenkulam
Mr.	Fang-Ching	Ren
Mr.	Herbert	Ruck
Mr.	Kenji	Saito
Mr.	Ariel	Sharon
Mr.	Takashi	Shono
Mr.	Sten	Sjoberg
Mr.	Jaroslaw	Sydir
Mr.	Shawn	Taylor
Mr.	Wen	Tong
Mr.	Eyal	Verbin
Mr.	Eero	Wallenius
Mr.	Guo Qiang	Wang
Mr.	Michael	Wang
Mr.	Jen-Shun	Yang
Ms.	Peiying	Zhu
Mr.	Yongjin	Zhu

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com