[STDS-802-16] Tomorrow is the last day to register to session #43 at the regula r price

Dear attendees of IEEE 802.16 session #43,

Please note that tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to register to session
#43 at the regular registration fee of 300$. Afterwards the fee will
increase to 400$.

In order to reserve room at the hotel, please use the registration site -
this will ensure you the group rate.

Some notes regarding the registration web site
http://www.myreg.co.il/IEEEisrael. It has been adapted to deal with
registration to WiMAX CWG/TWG meeting on May 13-17, and those of you
attending the WiMAX meeting as well as the IEEE meeting are welcome to
update the registration by indicating that you register to both. You will be
guided through two pages, one dealing with IEEE hotel registration and
events, and then the second dealing with the WiMAX meeting hotel in
Caesarea.

NOTE 1: Please use Internet explorer browser, I got reports that other
browsers generate errors

NOTE 2: due to some programming quirk, if you want to register to both
meetings, at the end of the IEEE page you have to check the field "Register
to WIMAX Meeting" as Yes, but at the WiMAX page you have to mark  the
"Register to IEEE Meeting" as "Already Chosen" - if you mark Yes you end up
in an infinite loop!

NOTE 3: Hotel dates are mandatory field - even if you do not stay in the
hotel - please fill those in.

You are welcome to email me and/or call me anytime (+972-54-4225549) if you
encounter problems.

Best Regards,

Naftali

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com