[STDS-802-16] 802.16's Relay Task Group

With the approval of the P802.16j PAR, the Mobile Multihop Relay
Study Group has completed its work and has been terminated.
Congratuations to the Study Group on its success.

The development of the P802.16j project will be assigned to the new
Relay Task Group:
	http://ieee802.org/16/relay

Mitsuo Nohara, who chaired the Study Group, will serve as Chair of
the Relay Task Group. I appreciate his willingness to continue to
serve in this important role, and I have full confidence that the
group will progress rapidly under his leadership.

As usual, I expect to be assembling a full leadership team. Several
very well qualified people have volunteered to participate. We intend
to specify the positions by the end of Session #43.

A Call for Contributions will be issued momentarily.

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org> +1 303 497 7837
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
        <http://WirelessMAN.org>