Re: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Document Numbers

Panyuh,

According to the subclause numbering scheme, there appear to be three
types of votes. However, the roll call vote is used only in meetings,
and it is subject to those rules. Therefore, I believe that it is
correct to say that "There are two types of votes in the WG. These
are votes at meetings and votes by letter ballot."

On the other hand, this would be more clear if 7.3.4.2.3 were
properly positioned, as 7.2.4.2.1.1 (a subclause under 7.2.4.2.1). I
will plan to make that comment.

Roger