[STDS-802-16] Welcome to Israel

Dear attendees of IEEE 802.16 session #43, Welcome to Israel!

Few organizational issues:

Industry event - to remind, on the Monday morning we are arranging an
industry event in which you will have an opportunity to hear about the
Israeli wireless industry, along with presentations about the standards.
There is a slight reordering of the presentations - we will start with Effi
Bergida's presentation "The Office of the Chief Scientist and the Israeli
wireless industry", so you are advised to arrive to the beginning.

Registration - the registration table will operate from Monday morning
(8am). The lunch is included in your registration, including Monday, so you
are advised in any case to arrive before noon to register.

On the evening of Monday Mariana Goldhamer is hosting a walking trip to the
old Jaffa (20 min walk from the hotel) with a visit in a local
archaeological museum (closes 7 pm). Departure from the hotel lobby at
17:30. After visiting the museum you can stroll in the old Jaffa and the
adjacent port and enjoy the local restaurants.

I wish you all an enjoyable and productive stay!

See you tomorrow,

Naftali Chayat

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com