Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Announcing First meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Dear Jerry, Panyuh, all,

Thank you for your preparations and comments.
I fully agree with Panyuh, and would like to run our Relay TG in "Open and Fair" manner.

Please also remind that we can also use the dot16 site in addition to the 802.16 reflector, if
necessary.  ( http://dot16.org/forum/index.php )

Your kind support on this would be much appreciated.

Jerry: Good organization having good reference documents in advance, thank you!  I hope great
success of the 1st ad-hoc meeting and followings towards the next San Diego Session.
See(?) you soon over the teleconference!

best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair