[STDS-802-16] Help with IT Outsourcing survey

Hello all: I am a Doctoral student in Management Information Systems. My area of research/dissertation is “Managing the implementation phase of IT Outsourcing Projects, and client-vendor relationships”. Preliminary results of this research was presented at the Drexel University and was adjudged as best graduate research 2006, and was awarded Deans award for research by the LeBow college of Business. I request your help with a survey for the above research. This survey has been reviewed by the Project Management Institute and hosted on the research page (http://pmi.org/info/PP_SurveyLinks.asp) of the PMI website. For your quick reference, here is the link to the survey: http://ecommerce.lebow.drexel.edu/Narasimha/survey.htm An executive summary of the results will be posted on the PMI website, and also made available online to anyone who takes this survey once the data collection is completed. There is also a nice raffle worth $ 200 too! Details of the survey are available on the survey webpage, but a brief detail about the survey is as follows: This is regarding an important Drexel University approved research project on IT relationship management. This project covers interesting areas such as: • post-contract phase relationship management • project monitoring • vendor performance As a part of the research, we are conducting survey of IT professionals like you. This survey should take you no more than about 10-15 minutes to complete. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your time. Narasimha Paravastu Doctoral Candidate (MIS) Bennett S. LeBow College of Business Drexel University Philadelphia PA 19104