[STDS-802-16] Potential typos in .16-2005

Title: Message
Hi,

Whilst going through the .16-2005 standard, I came up with the following list of (potential) errors. Feel free to comment.

- CDMA allocation IE format in table 290 (8.4.5.4.3) is 40 bits in size, even though it's mentioned in table 287 as being only 32 bits. I am assuming tables 287/105 to be wrong, table 290 to be correct.

- (minor text change) Table 287 talks about 'PAPR reduction and safety zone allocation IE'. This should be 'PAPR reduction/safety zone/sounding allocation IE'.

-8.4.5.3.10 says: "This IE shall only be used by a BS supporting HARQ for MS supporting HARQ" (the HARQ and Sub-MAP IE is talked about here). Does this mean that sub-MAPs are only allowed in HARQ capable BSs, even though HARQ and sub-MAP are essentially not correlated? I would propose: "This IE shall only be used by a BS supporting HARQ for MS supporting HARQ, when pointing to a HARQ MAP. This IE shall only be used by a BS supporting sub-MAPs for MS supporting sub-MAPs, when pointing to a sub-MAP".

-"See subclauses following 8.4.5.4.3" should be "See subclauses following 8.4.5.4.4" (Extended UIUC IE)

-Table 277a says for Extended DIUC=0x07 "HARQ_Map_Pointer_IE". This should be "HARQ and Sub-MAP pointer IE"

-8.4.5.4. Block allocations are also done HARQ ack region (8.4.5.4.25)

-Table 302t. Should <length> be interpreted as the length of the remainder of the IE (hence, hardcoded to <3>)?

-Table 302v. Is the duration field in number of frames with an allocation (take into account the period), or just an absolute number of frames? We assume first option. Example: if duration is 10, period p=1 (2^1 = 2), allocations shall be made during a total time of 20 frames.

-Chapter 6.3.2.3.60 doesn't specifically say that for the sub-MAP case, the DL and UL compressed MAP have to be appended. We assume this to be the case though, as this is what seems to be shown in figure 23b.

-Table 277a is missing the broadcast control pointer IE (Extended DIUC=0xA, 8.4.5.3.25)

Wim Rouwet