[STDS-802-16] 802.16 mesh Next Xmt Time

Hi all,
When We consider the 802.16 mesh election algorithm for contention resolution: We find that Next Xmt Time is an interval delimed by two values .
For Example:
If ( Next Xmt Mx = 3 and XmtHoldOff Time = 4 )
then Next XmtTime is ]49, 64]
But these values references the interval of transmit opportunities.
This means that this node is eligible to transmit between Transmit Opp. number 49 and 64.
Do The number of Transmit Opportunity increases indefinitely ( of course as possible to code with the number of allocated bits in the msg)
Transmit Opportunity number "0" corresponds to what ?
Best regards
Ramzi TKA