From: Amir Kamalizad [mailto:amirk@MORPHOTECH.COM]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 7:52 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] OFDMA Power Control

Hello there,

I have some questions about OFDMA power control. I will appreciate any
comment or feedback.
The standard mentions there are situations where the SS should
automatically update its TX power without being explicitly instructed by
the BS. This happens when the SS transmits in a region marked by UIUC =
0, UIUC = 12, or UIUC = 14.

-In any UL sub-frame, we may have UIUC=0, 12, 13 and regular bursts
(UIUC=1-10 or 14). Does this mean the whole sub-frame power should
change temporarily?

-Why is UIUC=14 exception?

-Why is the new power depending on previous normalized C/N?

Regards,
Amir