From a technical standpoint, its not clear to me what the function of a
wired RS would be. If it is connected to the core network via a wired
connection then it seems to be performing the functions of a BS.

Best Regards,
Jerry Sydir

-----Original Message-----
From: Sydir, Jerry [mailto:jerry.sydir@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:01 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] RE: A new usage model

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

I'm forwarding that attached email from Wang Haiguang to the list. I've
uploaded the slides that attached to that email to the following
location in the upload temporary upload server for the group to access:
http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/C80216j%2d06_UMAHtemp_wired_RS
_proposal.pdf

Regards,
Jerry