[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] comment on Military Usage model

Dear AH members,

For the Military usage model, I got a question just for clarification not a technical one.

1)       Are we going to accept the term ‘Military’ usage model?

2)       If yes, the model can be used only for the military purpose? and only operated by only military ?

If the model is only for the military, it may not need to be discussed in open manner and standardized as far as I know.

In that reason, I expect that Matt Sherman is not proposing that model only for the military purpose.

If so, why don’t we change the term ‘military’ to appropriate word?

Please let me know if I misunderstand/missing some points.

Best regards,

Sungjin Lee

Advanced Research Lab.
Global Standards & Research Team