Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Announcing 6/22/06 Meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Title: Message
Thank you for your comments.

I understand your view that the repeater may be considerd as something to do with the BS and may therefore be outside the  scope of the MMR usage document.

My reason for raising this issue was only to ensure that we do not exclude the possibility of MMR working with a BS that is using a repeater by any choices we might make.

Regards,

Mark

Dr J M Naden
Wireless Technology Laboratories
Nortel
London Road
Harlow, Essex
CM17 9NA UK
jmn@nortel.com
Tel.    +44 (0) 1279 402715
Fax.    +44 (0) 1279 402100

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Nortel Networks UK Ltd. Registered office: Maidenhead Office Park, Westacott Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3QH. Regd. in England, company number: 3937799