From: chsieh@ITRI.ORG.TW [mailto:chsieh@ITRI.ORG.TW]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:39 AM
To: Sydir, Jerry
Cc: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Announcing the 6/29/06 Meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

I read the most recent version of the Usage Model document
and have the following comments.  Mostly are editorial.

1. Section 3, line 3, change“requirements on for”to“requirements for”
2. Section 4.1, line 1, change“to improve to improve”to“to improve”
3. Section 4.1, line 13, change“Topologies can range from 2 hops”to
  “Topologies can include communication paths that range from 2 hops".
   (also applies to line 4 on page 4)
4. In Figure 1, change “inside room”to“inside building”
5. Section 4.3, line 9, change“Disaster Recover”to“Disaster Recovery”
   (also applies in Figure 3)
6. Page 6, 3rd paragraph, line 10, change “low flying”to“low-flying”
7. Page 10, Section 7.1, line 4 (not including editor’s note), change
  “will be access to”to“will have access to”
8. Page 11, Section 8, line 2, change“are provided considering to reflect"
   to“are provided to reflect”
9. Page 11, Section 8, change all NRS, MRS, FRS to RS.
  (We agreed to replace NRS, MRS, FRS with RS in Figure 5 in our conference
call.)

Best Regards,
Ching-Tarng Hsieh
Information & Communications Research Labs/ITRI
Tel: 886-3-591-7379, Fax: 886-3-582-0204
E-mail: chsieh@itri.org.tw
NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain privileged confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this email in error, please notify us and delete this email
immediately. We appreciate your cooperation. You should
be aware that any unauthorized use, distribution or copying
of said confidential information is strictly prohibited.