[STDS-802-16] License-Exempt TG Vice Chair resignation

Barry,

I'm sorry to learn of your resignation as Vice Chair of the License-Exempt TG.

I've appreciated your service in this position, and as Vice Chair of
the previous LE Study Group.

I hope you are able to continue your involvement in the IEEE 802.16 WG.

Roger