[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Final Report and Slides for harmonized contribution

Dear Ad Hoc participants,

I have uploaded the slides for the harmonized contribution to the relay upload directory. They are in the following location: http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/Relay_db/S80216j%2d06_043r1.pdf . Please note that there is also an r0 version in which there is an error on the cover page (The title is incorrect and the underlying contribution is not referenced). Please ignore this earlier revision.

I have also uploaded slides containing the final report into the temp upload directory. They are in the following location:

http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/C80216j%2d06_UMAH%2dfinal%2dreport.ppt.

If anybody has any comments or suggestions for improving either of the slide sets, please send them to me and I will update the slides.

Best Regards,

Jerry Sydir