Re: [STDS-802-16] Election for 802.16 Vice Chair: July 17

Dear Members,

I am withdrawing my candidacy for the vice chair position.

There appears to be no shortage of able candidates. After much though
and after recent discussions with 802.16 members and colleagues I have
concluded that my candidacy announcement was premature and that there is
plenty of 802.16 work to which I can better direct my energies.

I look forward to meeting everyone in San Diego and electing a candidate
that can take 802.16 to the next level, promote greater international
participation and be a strong advocate for the standard.

Regards,
DJ