[STDS-802-16] scanning..

Hi all,

I have some doubt in scanning and obtaining UL parameters in SS.

In 802.16-2004 STD page no 173 under,

6.3.9.4 Message flows during scanning and uplink parameter acquisition

It’s given how the BS generates UCD, DCD, DL-MAP, UL-MAP messages at period interval within the range defined in table 342 in STD and the above said message flow is described in table 114.

 I will come to my question now; when the DL period starts whether the DL burst-1 should contain all the control information (UCD, DCD, DL-MAP and UL-MAP) or will it contain only DL-MAP and UL-MAP.

To be clear when every time the DL period starts, the BS should transmit all the control messages (UCD, DCD, DL-MAP and UL-MAP) in the DL burst-1 frame????

I was confused after seeing the table 114 in the STD. It’s given that clock time to send DL-MAP message comes often when compared to other control messages.

Plz clear my doubt.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vasanth