[STDS-802-16] Problems booking for September Interim in Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

All,

FYI, I tried to book / register for the interim today.  I believe tomorrow is the last day but when I put in the conference code today it came up as invalid.  I called the 800 number (1-866-253-0093) and was able to book manually.  I then registered, but someone may want to check that the registration link isn’t broken (is supposed to link to hotel reservation) since manual intervention was required.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com