Re: [STDS-802-16] regarding service flow in 802.16

Title:

Hi,will Lee

Thanks for your prompt reply…your reply was very useful.

But still I have some doubts; I will list it below,

1. I don't understand the concept of classifier priority (they say it takes value from 0 to 255).

2. In 802.16 specification, address based rules define how data packet of different users are mapped to different service flows (your previous reply also states the same). This shows the Convergence sub layer should maintain the mapping information between upper protocols defined address.

a. So this will force the 802.16 CS to implement some upper layer functions???

b. Whenever there is a change in upper layer protocol, the change should be updated in MAC CS, this makes MAC CS non-generic???

Plz clear my doubt.

Thanks & regard
 subodh kumar