Re: [STDS-802-16] packet classification

Title:
Yes.  BS set the Classifier priority.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-16] packet classification

Hi,will Lee

Thanks for ur reply reg classifier priority, here is my understanding and some doubts..

  1. If a packet arrives to a MAC CS then the CS first tries to classify the packet for the highest classifier priority if the classification rule doesn't matches then the CS goes for the next classification priority (If I am wrong plz indicate me). My doubt is who assigns the Classifier priority (i.e. BS/SS) and on what basis it will be assigned????

Thank's in advance

subodh kumar