[STDS-802-16] doubts about classification in 802.16

Hi all,

I referred some IEEE doc and they have mentioned as follows

"Several Classifiers may all refer to the same Service Flow. The classifier priority is used for ordering the application of Classifiers to packets"

I don't understand how several classifiers refer to same service flow…Please explain me with some real time example (like Rtp or BE).

I present here my understanding, I have a network model like many PC's are connected to a SS through Ethernet and the SS and BS are connected through wireless. Right now I consider only one PC is connected to the SS and the SS provides only Best effort service (Internet browsing and e-mail service). Now what ever web page the PC requests the SS will send the request to the BS through same connection (i.e. through specific transport CID & SFID assigned to that connection); and if I have one more PC connected to the SS for the same BE service then the SS is going to request for a separate connection (MAC-CREATE-CONNECTION. request) to transfer and receive the web page requested by the another client of the SS. So separate classifiers are there of separate connection (service flow), as classifiers map the packet to a particular connection by considering MAC SRC/DEST address, IP SRC/DEST address, TCP/UDP SRC/DEST port numbers, protocol type field, etc….. and these fields are unique for every PC's connected to the SS.

If I went wrong in my understanding …please correct me .

Thanks in advance,

vimal