[STDS-802-16] Report from ITU-R Working Party 8F Session of 6-14 August 2006

Dear 802.16 Participants,

I attended the ITU-R Working Party 8F Session of 6-14 August 2006
as an IEEE delegate.

I have prepared a brief summary report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-06_020.pdf

In the report, I recommend that the IEEE 802.16 WG should consider
actions regarding its interactions with WP 8F regarding both IMT-2000
and IMT-Advanced.

I have set aside meeting space at Session #45 for ITU-R Ad Hoc Committee
meetings. I encourage contributions to Session #45 on both topics.

Please feel free to contact me with your views on these issues.

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://