[STDS-802-16] Sponsor Ballot for P802.16k has been extended

The P802.16k Sponsor Ballot reached its deadline without sufficient
return ratio to close. Therefore, I have extended the deadline. We
will have to wait.

I have noticed that, on the list of ballot group members who did not
vote, I see a lot of WG members. I hope that some of you will
cooperate with the process and submit your ballot soon.

P.S. If you do not intend to vote, it would be better to not enroll
in the ballot group.

Roger