From: vimalraj s [mailto:vimalraj.s@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 1:08 PM
To: David Castelow; Eyal Verbin
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Frame control header

Hi,

Thanks for your replies...

I have understood that FCH gets DL burst profile information from MAC SAP, but still I have some
doubts

1. FCH is an information to the SS Phy, so that the Phy will come to know the burst profile details
   in advance before it receives the bursts, but the DLFP will have only the details of first 4
   burst profiles,if DL-sub frame have more than 4 burst profile, then how come the SS phy will
   in advance know the Modulation & coding scheme of the the 5th burst profile????(DL-MAP frame
   will contain the burst profile encoding if there are more than 5 DL bursts; but this is MAC info)

2. In STD 2004, Table 225, it's given that if(DIUC !=0) only the Length field is present,whether
   it means,if the broadcast msg in burst1 or data frames in any of the DL burst transmitted with
   DIUC value equal to 0, length field wont be present in DLPF??

   Thanks & reg
   Vimal