[STDS-802-16] OFDMA Preamble for 512FFT Case Ambiguity

Hello there,

In the OFDMA PHY for FFT 512, the standard has 36 hex characters for each preamble which accounts for 36x4=144 binary data. With preambles being every 3 sub-carrier then the preamble spans total of 144x3=432. Standard also states that there are 42 left and 41 right guards which make the total 515 sub-carrier!

Am I missing anything? I have also noticed that the last two binaries are always zero in all preamble sequences.

Regards,

Amir