automatically enter that comment, unless they specifically erased it.

To fix this problem, either:

(a) Use 802.16-06/057r1 but erase the ballot comment associated with
#417, -OR-
(b) Use 802.16-06/057r2:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_057r2.zip

Also, if I do receive this ballot comment verbatim in a ballot
submittal, I plan to strike it from the database, assuming it was
accidental.

Also, if you use 057r2, you will be in Commentary 2.12, which
includes a few improvements and bug fixes.

(2) Someone had trouble finding the button to export votes. In case
you have this problem, follow these instructions:

(a) Go to the Member's View/Vote on Comments page (where the file
first opens).
(b) In the upper right corner, you will see a tab marked "Submit
Votes". Click there.
(c) Read the instructions. Click "Save Comment Data to Vote File".

Roger