[STDS-802-16] DL-MAP

Hi,

I have some doubts in DL-MAP frame,

In STD-2004 it's given,lost DL-MAP interval time as 600 ms(max).So if I assume that my DL Sub-frame always contains 4 or less than 4 DL bursts, the DL-MAP frame will be transmitted for every 600 ms.

So my question is when the DL-MAP frame is transmitted for every 600 ms is it necessary to transmit DL-MAP IE field in DL-MAP (DL burst details are transmitted in FCH) frame or only fields like Mgmt message type, Phy Syn field, DCD chng cnt, Bs ID fields in DL-MAP frame.

Thanks in advance

Vasanth