[STDS-802-16] Session #46: Schedule, Documents, Hotels, Reservations

The announcement below from IEEE 802 pertains to registration and
hotel reservations for IEEE 802.16 Session #46.

In addition, please see the IEEE 802.16 Session #46 page:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg46

This includes a new session Document Guide:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg46/docs.html

and the first draft Meeting Schedule:
	http://dot16.org/calendar/week.php?date=20061113

Note also that the Session #46 page includes a new list of Upcoming
Deadlines and Events, with hyperlinks, drawn from the WirelessMAN
Interactive Calendar. I think this is a useful feature, so I've added
it to the WG's front page <http://ieee802.org/16>.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: