[STDS-802-16] ***IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #24 Results and Call for Reply Comments

Working Group Letter Ballot #24 has closed. The results are here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/le/ballot24/report24.html

The approval ratio was 67%, lower than the approval threshold.

We received 1136 comments, of which, by my calculation, 554 are
unique. These are compiled in the Comment Report:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_068.zip>

This note is a Call for Reply Comments, with a deadline of Monday 13
November, end of day, Dallas time <http://tinyurl.com/ycts55>.

Comments ending with a "D" seem to be duplicates, so there is no
point in replying to them.

The instructions are included in the Commentary window that
is set to open upon launch.

Roger