[STDS-802-16] Commentary 2 Tutorial and 802.16 Closing Plenary

I am still working on the agenda for tonight's Closing Plenary,
scheduled for 7-10 pm in Landmark C.

At the Opening Plenary, we identified a significant interest in a
tutorial on the use of Commentary 2, and I agreed to arrange one. I
would like to schedule that tutorial in the first 30 minutes of the
Closing Plenary.

I do not yet have a proposal for the details of the remainder of the
agenda. I'll be working on this and will send a notice later today.

Roger