[STDS-802-16] Call for Tech. Proposals regarding IEEE Project P802.16j: deadline in 1 minute time

Dear all,

Please note that the deadline for the Relay TG Technical proposals is coming in 1 minute
time.

A few hours ago, we got several reports of the upload server trouble, some requesting us
to upload theirs on behalf.  However, the problem seems cleared and I observed those
contributions uploaded successfully.  Reminding this, I would like to keep the deadline
as is.

Thank you for your intensive contributions to the coming Relay TG.
am looking forward to meeting you all soon in London.

best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair