[STDS-802-16] Session #47 web services and upload server

Those attending Session #47 will be able to access web services at
the usual on-site URL:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org
For this session, this is an alias to:
	http://newton.events.ieee.org/16

This will provide a link to the Electronic Attendance Logs (which are
not yet active).

This page also provides a link to the upload server. Since I have
activated this server, and since all contribution deadlines have
passed, I have turned off the upload facilities on our Internet-based
server:
  	http://upload.wirelessman.org

Unless you are on the London LAN, you won't be able to access the
local server. The web-based server is will be frozen for the duration
of Session #47.

If you do need to upload files from the Internet, I've left a few of
the areas active. In particular:

	http://lb23.wirelessman.org for LB23 (Maintenance) comments
	http://lb24.wirelessman.org for LE Reply Comments
	http://temp.wirelessman.org for other miscellany

To avoid numbering conflicts, please don't submit any numbered
contributions in these areas (unless you have already reserved the
number). Violating documents will be ignored.

The TG chairs are not obligated to key an eye on the remote servers,
so notify the appropriate TG chair if you have uploaded something you
want reviewed.

Roger