[STDS-802-16] TGm volunteers

Folks,

I noted on 26 Dec (see below) that I was looking for volunteers as
officers.

This issue is still open. However, as I wrote in my report for
today's Opening Plenary:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_003.pdf

I intend to ask Brian Kiernan to continue as TG Chair.

I also into to name additional officers after Session #47.

I have not acknowledged all of the offers I received. My apologies
for that.

Regards,

Roger