Re: [STDS-802-16] Session #48: March in Orlando, FL ,USA

All,

Yes, the entire group owes Achim a big 'Thanks' for getting the revised
Draft out so quickly. Editors are substantially underappreciated.

Please join me in expressing appreciation for Achim's dedication and
diligence with his timely production of the Draft. Without his effort (and
Roger's magic act at getting the Sponsor Ballot open so quickly), the group
would be unable to complete two recirculations during the interval leading
up to the Orlando Plenary in March. We are now on track to do exactly that.

Sponsor Ballot Members can most appropriately demonstrate their appreciation
by providing useful technical comments to improve the Draft and prepare it
for final approval, by the scheduled closing date for this recirculation,
midnight EDT February 13.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist