[STDS-802-16] Updated: Call for Technical Proposals regarding IEEE Project 802.16j

Dear 802.16WG members,

Thank you for your support to the Relay TG activities.
Please see the "Call for Technical Comments and Contributions
regarding IEEE Project 802.16j" Roger kindly updated:
	http://www.ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-07_007r2.pdf

which is now requesting you to submit comments and contributions.

Sorry for the submission form change which happened due to my improper
information to Roger: I made the initial form referring to the previous
one requesting to submit the technical proposals.  Then a chair team
member reminded me our TG motion at the closing session in London,
which I followed thus made such change instead to "call for technical
comments and contributions."

I believe this is our right path getting your submissions in a
commentary form which can make our revision tracking systematic and
constructive.

Meantime, your kind support by submitting yours in the right form would be
now essential to make it work.  Please carefully read the instructions
and follow the procedures as defined.

The deadline unchanged: 5 March 2007, AOE.

Your comments and contributions submissions would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your cooperation and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI